“Niña, adolescente, los libros me salvaron de la desesperación; eso me ha persuadido de que la cultura es el más alto de los valores, y no logro considerar esta convicción con mirada crítica.”

lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

Blues...

Don t be sad, girlGirl, it s time to relax,Why don t you get in on wax?Oh, baby, you re so divine...Girl, it s just bad for a while,My God, it costed to much,Oh, baby, you re so fine...Why I can t make you mine?Why don t you let this happen?Are you sure, baby...Come, girl, wake up,Cause i could go and not came back...Oh, girl,Oh, hunnie,Please come here with meOh, girl,Oh, darling,Please come and please never leave me...Girl, it s time to relaxWhy don t you go to see a movie?Oh, baby, lets go to Cinemark...Girl, it s time to let it go,You are the swetest thingAnd i ready to taste itWhy I cant make you love me?Why i cant make you smile?I just wanna have you in my bedAnd make you so happy,I promise that you will never forgett!Oh, girl,Oh, hunnie,Please come here with meOh, girl,Oh, darling,Please come and plese never leave me...Girl, don t be sad,Please, baby,Remind that you re beatifulll,No one can t ruin that,No one can stele your life,Cause baby, i will make sure of that...

No hay comentarios:

Buscar este blog